I am in a Ch 13 100% repayment plan but a creditor is reporting late payments on a loan as the trustee has not started paying them yet based on my plan. Is there anything that I can do to get these late payments removed from my credit report?
Consider escalating the situation with this progression:
1. Polite letter to creditor;
2. Threatening letter to creditor;
3. Threatening letter to president of creditor, certified mail return receipt requested;
4. Letters to credit reporting agencies (Experian, etc);
5. Motion for contempt in bankruptcy court.
Our Rating is calculated using information the lawyer has included on their profile in addition to the information we collect from state bar associations and other organizations that license legal professionals. Attorneys who claim their profiles and provide Avvo with more information tend to have a higher rating than those who do not.What determines Avvo Rating?Experience & background
Years licensed, work experience, educationLegal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awardsLegal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagementsDiscipline