Skip to main content

Careless driving , speeding police said traveling 53 mph over speed limit of 35 mph Cinderella license what do I need to do

Havertown, PA |
Attorney answers 4


you need an attorney


Slow down and retain an experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you. Good luck.


You should invest in an attorney to try to fight these charges. If you truly were travelling at those speeds in that type of speed zone you should be more responsible. It only takes a second to lose control and at that speed, motor vehicles can kill people

Stew Crawford, Jr. Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
223 North Monroe Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063


All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. Without the benefit a personal consultation to exploe all of the facts of your legal problem, the information in this posting may be inaccurate and for that reason it should not be relied upon. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.


These are very serious tickets which could result in a high accumulation of points. Contact a Criminal Defense lawyer immediately.