Car Title

Fort Worth, TX |

I have purchased a car for export from a dealer in Texas. At the time of sale the Dealer assured me that I would receive the title of the vehicle within 30 days. Now 60 days have passed and not title received, currently the dealer is avoiding my phone calls and doesn’t return my calls. Do I have a legal case against the Dealer? Does Texas law allow the return of the vehicle? How long should I wait?
Thanks,

Yes. You definitely have a case agaisn the dealer under a number of different legal theories. Under the Texas Deceptive Trade Practice Act (among other legal remedies), you have the right to return the car for violation of the implied warranty of title and violation of the statute for negligent or intential misrepresentation. You should act now. Hire a lawyer to advise you and make a writeen demand upon the dealer.