Skip to main content

Car accident 3 months ago still in pain and getting sick of dealing with state farm accident wasnt my fault ..

Lorain, OH |

I was rear ended at the stop light in Jan 28,, car is fixed,, but getting the run around from the insurance company to pay my medical bills from the er i sent them everything she tells me not what she needs i had back and neck strain i get migraines neck and lower back hurts still.. my hospitol bill was 2000.00 pls doc care state farm only wants to give me 3000.00 for doctor bills and 750 for injury i told her still in pain and she isnt taking me serious she tells me there is noway i am still in pain... my finance and I have been stressed out cause we are trying to have a kid and that has stop now cause of the pain I am in help need advise....

+ Read More

Attorney answers 7


If you want to get rid of this headache, hire a personal injury attorney. That professional will help you manage all of your bills int eh process.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.


You need to contact a local personal injury attorney. They will deal with insurance company, while you will concentrate on getting better. Insurance company representative might be trying to take advantage of you and minimize their payout. Get a consultation from an attorney, first one is usually free.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not take action based upon this information without consulting legal counsel. This answer is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship. PLEASE REMEMBER: All claims and legal matters have statutes of limitations and/or other important time periods that apply to them. This means that you must take action on all claims or legal matters within the required time period(s) or your claims could be barred by the statute of limitations or dismissed.

Michael Lewis Eisner

Michael Lewis Eisner


This is a classic example of the need to consult with a qualified personal injury lawyer early on. Many of the pitfalls of inexperience can be avoided with honest early advice!


You should seek the services of a personal injury attorney to assist you in dealing with the insurance company. You may also want to seek further treatment to deal with the pain. If you have health insurance coverage the health insurance provider will cover the medical bills and then they will be reimbursed out of any settlement. This is all figured into any settlement reached. Feel free to call me to discuss further. 440-552-5492


Never deal with an insurance company without a lawyer. Retain one of the lawyers in your state above for representation.


I hope you have been seeking proper medical attention. Hiring a personal injury lawyer to deal with State Farm is a good idea. My office will be glad to give you a free consultation. We only charge a fee if we are successful in resolving your claims.


I am sorry that you've been suffering. An accident can really change your life for a long time, I hope you can get back to trying to have a baby soon.

The insurance company will give you the run around because they can. Once you have a lawyer, the insurance company won't be able to contact you directly and your lawyer will advocate on your behalf to get what you need for medical bills and for your pain and suffering stemming from the injury. This will help with the stress you're feeling so you can concentrate on getting well.

Good luck with everything.

This response does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Due to the complexity and ever-changing nature of the law and to the limitations of this forum, this information may not be adequate for your specific situation.


If the insurance company is not being fair with you, you need to get a lawyer. Most good personal injury lawyers will charge you a percentage of what is recovered, so it should not cost you anything up front. Don't wait any longer. Insurance companies look out for themselves and each other. You should get someone to look out for you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer