Skip to main content

Cancel I130

San Antonio, TX |

I have did file for my father and Mother for I13O But some reason only my Father file got approved. My Father do not want to come usa without my Mother and he is telling me to cancel the file and re do the file for both of them at same time. what is the best reason i can give to to cancel the file for my father that won't be a problem when they do go for visa when i re do the file for them
so what is the best reason i can tell to cancel the file for my father?? and i can re do file for both of them again

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You do not need to cancel your father's I-130. But you should communicate with US immigration officials at the National Visa Center (NVC) to be sure that your father's case at the NVC is still open. You should file an I-130 for your mother. After your mother's I-130 is approved, you will then be able to do NVC paperwork for both your mother and father to apply for permanent resident status.

I strongly suggest that you consult with an immigration attorney, to have the best chance of success.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.


File for your mother.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.