Skip to main content

Can you waive your overnight visits?

Vero Beach, FL |

I jointly filed a parenting plan with my ex but we didnt fill in the section about how many overnights we each get.

In about a month or so we go back for child support modification for our oldest who will be 18. Can I just indicate the overnights with my youngest then?


+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


That should not be a problem as long it is in the same case number and you indicate to the court that you inadvertently omitted the overnight visits originally.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer