Skip to main content

Can you sue, when your wealthy ex, after you are re married, promisses you the world and money and when you leave your husband

Fort Lauderdale, FL |

It all goes downhill? And you have the emails, and pictures and travel tickets from him in an atempt to get you back? It might have been done deliberately by him to ruin the girl's life, but anyways there was a broken promisse that can be easily proved. He is also so wealthy that would not want this going to Open Court. What would be the proper lawsuit, and how to go about it? I need a lawyer!!!!!!

+ Read More

Filed under: Filing a lawsuit
Attorney answers 2


There is no existing lawsuit for this.

The contents of this answer should be considered friendly advice, not legal advice (I'm a pretty friendly guy), and the answer should not be construed to constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you'd like actual legal advice, call me for a free consultation at 813-635-0222. Also, if you liked this answer as much as my big ego thinks you did, be sure to click the thumbs-up button!



Legal disclaimer: In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer