Skip to main content

Can you get a residency if you have a child with special needs and needs 100% of my care (mother)?

Charleston, SC |

My son was born with several health issues, speach, mobality, and others. I take care of him 24/7 and he needs my total care at all times. I've heard of cases where the mother gets some sort of protection of deportation if the child is in complete need of her. It this possible?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Consult an attorney. You may qualify for a hardship waiver.


More facts are needed , but hardship waivers could be a possibility

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at


More facts are needed including but not limited to your manner of entry, your immigration history, when you entered the US, your family history and criminal history if any. Please discuss the above with counsel.