Can you buy clothes or shoes and then sell them in a store of your own?

Burlington, VT |

I am trying to open a store and wondering what the rules are for this.

Filed under: Business

Yes. I would suggest that you pay for a consultation with a certified public accountant who could advise you about the various things you will need to do, including quarterly state and federal tax filings and withholding etc. Not accounting can also advise you on setting up the various accounts you will need to establish for your bookkeeping This consultation will be worth its weight in gold.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Lars A. Lundeen

Lars A. Lundeen

The above should read: The accountant can also advise you on setting up the various accounts you will need to establish for your bookkeeping.