We have had our house listed for sale for 4 months. We have signed a 6 month listing contract with an agency. We have decided to pull our house off the market and wait until the market improves to try and sell again. Our broker is telling us that we have signed the contract and have to continue to list the house. She also stated that she would be entitiled to the final two months of the contract when we list again in the spring. Doesn'nt she have to at least give us a conditional release from the contract?