Can we submit multiple DS-160 form for applications to H1b Visa.

Ambia, IN |

Can we submit multiple DS-160 form for applications to H1b Visa. If we found any mistake in the submitted DS-160 form later.

To change the information on the DS-160, you have two options: one, if it's been less than 30 days since you submitted the form online, you may log into the Consular Electronic Application Center and retrieve your application, make changes, and re-submit it. The second option involves making changes to the previously submitted application if you saved it (it's a DAT file) and submitting it. The applicant should then present both the original and the amended forms at the consular interview if the original was used to book an appointment or pay the MRV fee. Good luck!

Ioana C Hyde

Ioana C Hyde

Please note that the information above constitutes only general information and should not be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with my colleague.

I, too, agree.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.