We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
Seller would not extend inspection period so we decided to go ahead with appraisal first. If appraisal come in at sale price and bank requires inspection that reveals problems, will we loose our earnest money if we do not want to pay for repairs?. Seller has stated verbally that they will make no concessions on price or repairs. There is nothing signed to that effect. We agreed to their price in writing but feel it was wrong for them to impede our abiilty to get an inspection that we could be present for as we live in another state.