I have one question. I have opt which is ending on june 20.
To accomodate that i applied for OPT STEM Extension on may 8.
Now I have found employer who is ready to file my H1. But my OPT STEM Ext application is in initial review no decision made. If I now Make my Employer file my H1 , Do my previous OPT STEM Ext application gets rejected or closed?
If I don’t get my H1 Visa or say it is denied do my application for OPT STEM Ext will still be applicable or I will enter Grace period-60days. Do I have to wait for my DEcison on OPT STEM Ext petition or I should apply it without worrying Need Urgent Answer.