Skip to main content

Can visitor B1/B2 visa get a free baby deliver ?

Cypress, CA |

is there anyone know any way to get a free baby deliver if we're a visitor visa?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4



Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.





Can you tell me how ?


No. You will be asked to reimburse the US government if a B1/B2 delivers her child here in the US.

Christy Han Mohan, A Law Corporation
Immigration Attorney
19800 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 1000, Irvine, CA 92612
Phone: 949.222.5900

This is not legal advice, no guarantees/warranties have been made, and no attorney/client relationship has been formed.


I agree with my colleagues, it isn't necessarily going to be free, but anyway, if you're looking to enter on a new visit visa, the following link might be useful to you:

Hasan Abdullah is an attorney licensed in the State of Illinois. The answer provided is informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer