Skip to main content

Can violating my parole end my restitution?

Louisville, KY |

I have served out a 5 year sentence but the parole board is not releasing me due to restitution not being paid. If i was to violate my parole, and they deserved to place me back in prison, wouldnt that serve me out?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2




You really need the advice of an experienced criminal defense attorney who also has experience with the KY Parole Board.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer