Skip to main content

Can u help me find a entertainment lawyer that deal with music

Cleveland, OH |

can u help me find a entertainment lawyer that deal with music

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Shannon Villalba in Cincinnati -

Bradley Miller acts as outside general counsel for small business and entrepreneurs. He particularly enjoys setting up new businesses and advising existing ones on contracts and risk management. If you have questions about an answer provided here, you may contact him directly. The answers provided on Avvo are meant as general legal information and are not to be taken as specific legal advice for your situation. No attorney-client relationship is established by the answering of a question on Avvo.


I recently wrote an article for a Los Angeles music business magazine (Music Connection") that you might find helpful. ("Insider Tips on Hiring an Entertainment Attorney"). Link:

The above is not intended as legal advice and does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship, as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication. Furthermore, the attorney's answer above is intended to be general information only, and there may be facts not contained in the question which could change the answer, so the answer above should not be relied upon without first obtaining legal advice from your own attorney.


Bienstock & Michael, PC. Ron Bienstock is your man.


Yes, we can help you. You will find music lawyers tend to congregate in NYC, LA and Nashville. Attorney Bartley Day, from Portland is a great exception and has a national clientele (see his answer).
Attorney Maurice Ross, from NYC, (also a performing musician, pianist) is the music lawyer most frequently contributing here on Avvo.
Either would serve you skillfully.

I am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Free advice here is without recourse and any reliance thereupon is at your sole risk. This is done without compensation as a free public service. I am licensed in IL, MO, TX and I am a Reg. Pat. Atty. so advice in any other jurisdiction is strictly general advice and should be confirmed with an attorney licensed in that jurisdiction.


Just do a search on for entertainment attorney. This forum is not the place for self-promotion or lawyer referrals by name.