Can touching a girl consider in section 801.1?

San Diego, CA |

can touching a girl without her permission and she and he was both under 18 at that times consider Continuous sexual abuse of a child listed in section 801.1, touch but with clothes on and the age is different is 1 years old, she 15 and he's 16

and how old is it to be consider a child is it under 14? and while she let him hug and kiss her he kissed her pretty hard but she didnt mind about it

Because of the charges and your age it would be wise to hire an attorney or wait until you have been appointed an attorney to discuss your case and questions. This is a serious matter that could mark you for life. Find an attorney, stop all contact with the girl and seek counseling.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established..

But how can it be consider in secrion 801.1 because she wasnt a child

Michelle J. Cameron-Hunsaker

Michelle J. Cameron-Hunsaker

Because she is under 18. To better answer all your questions, make an appointment with an attorney and discuss the full facts of your case off of this board to protect yourself and confidentiality.

But she let me do it before and then she dont like ut anymore and i did one again abd she yell at me to stop its not like i just come up and touch her and isnt that how relationship work

I tried to called ur office but cant

Michelle J. Cameron-Hunsaker

Michelle J. Cameron-Hunsaker

If you have been charged and appointed a public defender, you should direct your questions there. If you have not been charged, email me your contact information and I will set a time to meet with you and your parents. mchsdlaw@gmail.com.

you mean an appointment?

Michelle J. Cameron-Hunsaker

Michelle J. Cameron-Hunsaker

Yes.

From the question, I'm not sure if you've been charged or if you are curious about a code section.. Hypothetically, children can commit sex abuse of other children. It is not necessary that you be over the age of 18 or that he/she be under 14. If this is a question based on charges you've been charged with, pleasepleaseplease talk to an attorney asap.

Thomas A. Schaeffer, Esq. Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216, San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.jslaw.org This posting is provided for "informational purposes" only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principals discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different States.

The simple answer to your question is - yes. One child can abuse another and it can be as simple as touching them outside their clothing. As others have advised, if you are facing criminal charges, wait to discuss this matter with your attorney. If your family can't afford to hire one, there will be a very experienced Public Defender appointed to will help you and answer all your questions.
Good Luck.

How can it be consider in section 801.1 because she wasnt child

im not facing any charges but just worry since me and this girl almost in a relationship so things like that should happen

Mary Dawn Beebee

Mary Dawn Beebee

I'm not sure why you are referencing PC section 801.1 - that has to do with the time period in which the People have to bring a charge for certain sex crimes. Your use of the word, "almost" in describing your relationship with this girl concerns me. Is this a situation where you are both mutually attracted to each other and you're concerned about a little petting? Your original question talked about touching done, "without her permission" - that is a problem. You shouldn't be touching anyone, anywhere without their permission.

she let me for a while but after like a few weeks she doesnt like it anymore and i keep kissing her like twice and she got mad and yell at me to stop so ill stop but i was wondering is that still consider abuse

Stop admitting possible guilt on public forums such as avvo and consult with a locally experienced attorney ASAP in the event you are contacted by law enforcement.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555