Can the victim have a case reopened if I already got charged and that I have to pay restitution and I've been paying on it.

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer