Skip to main content

Can the State of OR keep adding community service to my original sentence if I have not violated my probation?

Reno, NV |

I am current on all my payments, classes, and meeting but they keep on adding more hours whenever I almost complete the orginal amount. What can I do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Ask in Oregon.

This is state-specific.

Off-hand, I would guess that this is a "60 hour by March 15" situation, and going in with 40 hours on March 15 leads the judge to impose "80 hours by April 30" or some such, but you really need to ask in Oregon.


I agree with Mr. Hawkins and suggest that you repost your question substituting the specific location in Oregon for Reno, NV. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer