Skip to main content

Can the plaintiff make a request to settle after the answer has been filed and/or motion to dismiss denied?

Los Angeles, CA |

I would like to settle my case as quickly as possible what is the best way for the (plaintiff) to proceed?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You can make a demand on the defendants. Depending on the value of your claim, you should contact an attorney to make sure you are not giving up any rights.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer