Asked in Port Orchard, WA

Can the other parent and i agree to visits not specified in our parenting plan and have it notorized to be legally bound?

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings