Can the non-custodial parent pay child support still if the custodial parent doesn't show up for court or refuse to accept CS?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer