Skip to main content

Can the judge give me those items

Dallas, TX |

at the mediation i let my ex have the king bed because he told me he will help me get a bed or pay half of it and i have the email, he brought two more beds while we were seperated and my son doesn't have a bed and the his bed is at his house, can the judge me one of those bed or help me pay for the bed i have on layway and give me by baby bed as well

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


If this is a Divorce case , all property purchased during the marriage must be divided.

Disclaimer:The answer provided is for informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon as specific legal advice and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Information should not be acted upon without seeking professional legal counsel. Attorney Stevens can be contacted for a consultation at 888-908-6296 or


Talk to your lawyer. The marital property must be divided and the court will probably not order either one of you to buy anything.

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "Helpful" or " The Best Answer" YOU CAN THANK ATTORNEY RADDATZ BY MARKING IT SO because Avvo awards the attorney points. MS. RADDATZ is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. This is NOT a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PERSONALLY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN YOUR LOCAL AREA who has specific expertise in the area of law you are asking about.


All the community property should be divided during the divorce. If you signed a mediated settlement agreement, and it divided the property that you are referring then the court will sign a decree that mirrors that division.
Speak to your attorney about your concerns. If you do not have an attorney then meet with one.

Bobby Barina's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Mr. Barina offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call his office at 254-699-3755 to make an appointment or visit his website at for more information about his services.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer