Skip to main content

Can the executor of the will contest the will

Salem, NH |

brother escourted mother to the lawyer to change will.mother has has not worked in 30 years and lives at the grace of mother(courts words).brother has spent time in prison.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


An heir to the estate (including a child of the deceased person) can challenge the will whether or not he or she was designated as the Executor. The heir should retain counsel to challenge the will and decline to serve as Executor. Good luck to you.

This information is presented as a public service. It should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor considered to be the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer