CAN SPAM act Looking to set up email marketing

Rockville Centre, NY |

I am looking to do a bulk email campaign. How do I do this with the CANSPAM act? Are there any sites that specialize in sending email to people you would like to prospect but have yet to opt in?

Nothing is more unwelcome than spam email. As a result, among every group of recipients there will be many who will spend considerable effort and resources to bust you. Therefore, you need to consult with counsel, work with counsel to develop your business plan, and put aside contingency plans and budget against lawsuits. When you are about to do something everyone hates, you have to expect to take some hits. What remains is to see if it pays more than it costs. Hire an attorney in this specialty.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.