Can something be done about this? being diagnose and treated with something that she doesnt have. also not giving proper med att

Columbia, SC |

my mother went to the er due to some pain in her face that has a huge lump.....they treated her for an infection with antibiotic

Your question has essentially no facts. A medical malpractice case is a personal injury case. No injury, no case. How was your mother harmed by the misdiagnosis, if at all?

Any opinions stated in response to Avvo questions are based upon the facts stated in the question. Responses to Avvo questions are for general information purposes only, and should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice.

MY UNCLE IS DOING THIS ON PERPOSE TO GET EVERYTHING SHE OWNS ALSO AROUND 700 THOUSAND DOLLARS HER MIND IS GET WORSE BY THE DAY I LIVE NEXT DOOR I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES HER EVERY DAY

I KNOW THEY DONT GIVE HER MEDS THE WAY HER DOCTOR SAYS TO TAKE THEM

II AM ASKING IF THEY ARE BREAKING ANY LAWS NOT AASKING MALPRACTICE

You do not tell us near enough information for us to give any advice. If you think she is the victim of medical malpractice you can speak with a local malpractice lawyer.

This response is not intended to act as legal advice. I am not licensed to practice law in any state other than the State of Illinois. No attorney-client relationship is formed until you sign an attorney-client agreement with my office.

To get an answer or even a little mere legal speculation on this site, you're going to need to provide some information.