Skip to main content

Can someone still get a sentence modification if they couldn't complete boot camp because of medical/physical problems?

Cheyenne, WY |

Part of my husbands sentence was if he could complete 6 months of Boot Camp his sentence would be reduced and suspended for ISP or a Halfway House, well he spent a week in boot camp and did everything he was told and didn't get in any trouble at all but they had to send him back to the Wyoming Medium Correctional Institution in Torrington because he could not physically complete the camp. They called it being "medically washed out" What can he do to still get his sentence reduction and be out in time for the birth of our baby??

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You will need to hire a Criminal Defense Attorney in Cheyenne to investigate, no one here on this web site has all the particulars to give an answer. Can you call the Attorney who handled his case in the first place?

Providing general answers are meant to help the poster to understand some complex legal concepts and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer