Can someone help my sue CPS and the State Of Kentucky

Webster, KY |

I have tons and tons of documents to show someone to prove our kids were removed for no reason., My oldest son now suffers from PTSD as well as I do from the hell we have lived. Can someone help us sue CPS and the State of Ky please??

Also I forgot to say KSP is a big one that I want to sue. I need someone who will wait til we win to get paid. I will try and help in any way I can if someone will just help my family and help to make sure this doesnt happen to anyone else. This has tore our family apart in more ways then one

You really need to contact an attorney in your area to review your situation and give you advice. You should use the AVVO directory to find an attorney near you. Good luck!

The answer provided here does not create an attorney-client relationship. This answer is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered a substitute for retaining an attorney who can investigate and analyze all the material facts of your situation.

Thank you. So far I havent been able to find anyone who will sue and wait til we win to get paid or who will take on the State of Ky, CPS or KSP. I am willing to do as much research or help as much as I can if someone will just help us.