Can someone help me understand if there is anything I can do about bullying in the workplace?

Basehor, KS |

I quit my job last year because the administration was playing favorites, bullying my supervisor & co-workers into quitting, lying to others saying they were fired when they quit, lying & forcing people to believe lies about why someone quit while cornering them when no witnesses are present & refuse to discuss further, lied about work performance of people, setting workers up to intentionally get them written up. I dreaded going to work fearing I could get fired even though I'd done nothing but do my job, I hadn't slept well, I got depressed, anxious, hardly ate, & it made focusing on doing my job at all extremely difficult, and I wanted to. I took pride in my work & couldn't bring myself to do substandard work that they asked when I was used to doing the best I could.

You should repost this question under employment law not domestic violence.

You need to speak with an Employment Lawyer.