Can my mother leave the US after her biometrics appointment on 8/6? Her return ticket is Sept 3 and her entry visa expires Oct 1

Mesquite, TX |

She has a multiple entry visa x 10 yrs

Filed under: Immigration US visas

Biometrics appointment for what?

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Fingerprinting

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Biometrics = fingerprinting, so you have not answered Mr. Shusterman's question.

You quesiton makes little sense as offered.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

My mother has a tourist visa now with multiple entry. But I am filing an immigrant visa for her. The biometrics fingerprinting was for her I485 and I765.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

IF she got advance parole, she can travel once her biomentrics are done.

Not unless she is in a possession of an advance parole document an she is otherwise admissible.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.