Skip to main content

Can my mom get money from my personal injury case to buy me a car ?

Los Angeles, CA |

I am 16 , and i won the lawsuit . I am going to receive over 100,000 when i turn 18 . I need a car to get to and from school . Can i get 7000 dollars to buy a car and other school things . My mom agreed with me getting a car.

+ Read More

Filed under: Personal injury
Attorney answers 3


You should've been assigned a personal representative to control the money that will be able to advise you.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at


Your money should be held in trust. Your personal representative should advise you regarding using funds. Best of luck.


Check with the personal representative.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer