Skip to main content

Can my friend kick her husband out of the house for abuse...?

Carrollton, TX |

He is a raging alcoholic and does not work...all he does is drink and rage...if he hits her and there's nobody to see it, can she call the cops and have him removed from the house permanently...he is also emotionally abusing her...I've been staying at their house and hear the terrible things he says to her...they fight all the time...I have not witness him hitting her, but I know he has...I see the bruises...what can she do legally and still get rid of him...thank you...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Sorry to hear
Sounds like an unhealthy place
For you to be in right now as well. She needs to file for divorce along with a protective order. Call a local divorce attorney.

Good Luck! Leslie Barrows, The Barrows Firm, P.C. looks forward to protecting your rights! We have offices in Colleyville, Fort Worth and Trophy Club to serve you 817-481-1583.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer