Skip to main content

Can my father which is disabled forced to move to a smaller appartment?

New York, NY |

My father lives in Housing Authority appartment. He has a problem with a leg and is disable. The appartment size is 3 bedrooms. Housing Authority is trying to move him to one bedroom appartment. The problem is, my mother needs a room for herself because of my father's condition. We explained and provided medical documents and the medical equipment he uses and takes space. They are denying my mother fair accommodation too which provides care for my father as well. Can my father go further and challenge their decision.?...

+ Read More

Filed under: Estates Elder law
Attorney answers 1


This isn't an estate planning question, therefore I changed the practice area to Elder Law where it is more likely to get before the right type of attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer