Skip to main content

Can my car be taken away if I owe back child support?

Detroit, MI |

I live in Michigan in wayne county. The last time I was in court they asked if I owned a car at the time I didn't own one but I am ready to purchase one now.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If there is a receiver appointed to collect deliquent support, the Receiver may seize any available asset to secure support payments.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer