Can my boyfriend come live with me in Texas if he lives in West Virginia? Or could I get emancipated and have him stay with me?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer