Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Can my 2 year olds father stop us from moving within the state? If my income decreases significantly, could i ask for more $?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer