Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Can my 17 year old son get emancipated and move from his mother's guardianship and into me his father's house?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer