Skip to main content

Can Marijuanna drug charges conviction be expunged in Maryland

Willingboro, NJ |

In 2001 while in college my son was convicted and served 7 mths in Maryland for 20 grams of marijuana distribution. Can his record be expunged?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You should seek the advise of a Maryland attorney, as laws differ among the states.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.


You will need to ask this in the Maryland forum.

Law Offices of James A. Abate (732) 412-2364


You need to speak to a Md. attorney.


You should contact an attorney in Maryland, or for a referral to one, the Maryland State Bar Association. (410) 685-7878 or (800) 492-1964.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer