Skip to main content

Can LCA for H1B extension be filed without Prevailing Wage Determination(PWD) from Department Of Labor (DOL)?

Mobile, AL |

Is it possible to file LCA for H1B extension without PWD from DOL and use another source such as flcdatacenter for PWD and cite flc as source in LCA application?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3




Yes, if you want the application to be later denied.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.


Yes, at EMPLOYER'S own risk however.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.