Skip to main content

Can I write a written plea demure on a driving under suspention and get it dismissed

Maumee, OH |
Attorney answers 3


You should privately consult with a lawyer who practices criminal/traffic law. There are ramifications for being found guilty for driving while one's license is suspended.

Feel free to call my firm at (419) 725-9300 or visit our website at to schedule a free initial consultation.

Good luck!

No attorney-client relationship is established via The material posted by Kyle J. Bristow, Esq., is for educational purposes for prospective clients only and people should not make legal decisions based on it. You are advised not to take, or refrain from taking, any action based on what Mr. Bristow has stated on this website.


It is extremely unlikely. A demurrer is similar to a no contest plea which in almost every court that I've ever practiced in is the same as a guilty plea. You should hire an attorney who can fight the case. Good luck.
Dayton, Ohio Attorney

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner


This is a heavy criminal charge. Attempting to fight it yourself is a risky thing. To even accept your guilty plea without you having talking with attorney could be considered malpractice on the judge's part, let alone on your part. (not that you are a attorney)

This is not legal advice. If order to give you legal advice i would need to see the Tickets and talk to the court first. Good luck:)