Skip to main content

Can I with draw my guilty plea after I have plead guilty?

Horseheads, NY |

Ive plead guilty to a charge and want to withdraw it

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


It is possible but not definite. You should speak to your attorney a out the possibities and downside risks.

I have been a criminal attorney in New York for almost 25 years. website: Phone #: 718-208-6094 email: This answer is only for informational purposes and is not meant as legal advice.


You need to speak to your attorney. It is possible but difficult and depends on many factors.

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.


It is very hard to do. You need a legal basis. You can't just because you want to.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.