Questions & Answers
Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.
Question

Can I take court ordered DV classes online? Can I take classes in another state if transferred to the other State?

I was incarcerated in WA for DV. I am transferring to Texas. Can I take online courses which were not part of the criminal matter, but were written in the docs for the custody visitation order? Can I take them online and if so what website is acceptable? Or will the court accept them having been taken in the State I am being transferred to? Will the court accept either? There are no specific stipulations in the visitation documents other than take "DV classes." It does not state how long, where, or any other specifics. In contacting the court, they directed that most documents will state the amount of time, or whether they must be state certified or taken within their state. Nothing is stated at all except for what I already mentioned. Please let me know. Thanks

| 3 answers
Answer
Sponsored Listings
Answer
Answer
Sponsored Listings