Can I sue Walmart for not hiring me because of my background or credit history

East Hartford, CT |

Taken a car without permission I owe credit cards

Seriously?

The information contained herein is meant for informational purposes only. It is not meant to be relied on as legal advice for any particular circumstance or situation. If you need legal advice and counsel on any matter, consult an attorney.

You don't have any real grounds to bring a suit. Best of luck with your job search.

Your question and your by-line do not match. This could be part of your problem. Are you looking to file bankruptcy? Perhaps you need a fresh start and a chance to get on top of your credit. Or maybe you need some help with your resume. Feel free to contact us.

We can be reached at 203-870-6700. Our web address is: www. rosenbergandpress.com. Answers on Avvo are not to be considered a response to a specific legal issue in a specific jurisdiction - they are to be considered only general responses to hypothetical scenarios posed by the questioner. For specific legal advice, please consult with a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction. No information contained herein should be construed as a solicitation for business, an offer to perform legal services in any jurisdiction in which the attorneys of Rosenberg and Press, LLC are not licensed, or the dissemination of legal advice. No creation of an attorney-client relationship should be assumed or implied. We are a debt relief agency. Rosenberg and Press helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.