Skip to main content


Riverside, CA |

The school where my six yr old son attends had a substitute teacher that didn't follow school policy, He let me 1st grade son leave class without a parent or adult, and he was not suppose even leave school he was suppose go to a after school program on campus, instead my child left school and walked over a mile in a very high traffic area where he had to cross main intersections without any cross guards he could have been seriously hurt not to mention theres a mental health facility he had to pass where theres is lots of homeless people and a park where theres always drug users , he could have been kidnap,ran over, sexual assaulted any wrong turn and he would have been lost! The principal try to say it was my sons fault , and the school didn't even notice he was missing !!!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I have handled similar cases. You can file a claim with the county but the lack of provable damages seems to suggest you should pursue other remedies. Such as a change or improvement in school supervision. Appearing at board meetings etc

The answers on this discussion board are general in nature and NOT intended as legal advice. Responding to questions does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Always see a lawyer about your individual situation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer