Can I sue the Meigs County probation office for ordering a false warrant for violation of probation on me?

Decatur, TN |

I have never been on probation. the last offense I have had was a traffic ticket in 2011 for traffic control device. Not only was I not on probation from the time they issued the warrant till now but the charge on the warrant was wreckless driving

Best Answer

I'm currently litigating this very issue in Memphis, I had to got to the appeals court to say this but "yes you can thanks to me." I cannot believe how often this happens and they act like it's no big deal. It's unforgivable.

www.midsouthcriminaldefense.com
Claiborne Ferguson

Claiborne H. Ferguson, Esq. is * Certified as a Specialist in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. * Certified as a Specialist in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization.

Mr. Ferguson nailed this one. Consult with an attorney near you soon.

Call 615-736-9596 for consultation. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. This answer is for information only. Call me or another attorney to represent you.