Can i sue the jail for giveing my broke flip flops that caused me to fall and injure my back and shoulder

Auburn, AL |

after i fell i was put in a holding cell by the front office were everyone works my back locked up and they let me lay there for 5 to 7 hours with urine all over me

Well perhaps wrong; no claim, in my view.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

they put me in jail and give me broke flip flops that caused me to fall i could not move my legs from the waist down i lay on my back for 5 to 7 hours crying and begging for help and urinated on myself i went and had cat scns mri x rays ambulance bills i turned myself in on an fta i still cant walk a week later

These are very tough cases. I think you will have a hard time finding an attorney to take your case.

You will need to prove defective flip flops. Also, unless you have significant injury, the damages may not be big enough. Try consulting with a civil rights atty or other local injury lawyer. Must act quickly as there are usually short time reqts under state law in which to make claims.

Ihave called everybody can think of no one will help me.

Robert Bruce Kopelson

Robert Bruce Kopelson

That means no one believes the case can be economically feasible. Either proving it will not be possible or unlikely, and or the damages are not big enough. Attys on a contingency have to gauge the risk/reward. Sometimes you just have to say no. If you think you have a great case, try offering attys an hourly rate or hybrid where you pay some fees or costs.

This is not a case.

That would be a stretch, but call a local personal injury lawyer in your state to investigate.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com