My wife put a hot pack in the microwave and the pack inflated. She opened the microwave to check it out. As she touched the pack, the pack burst and the gel in it came on her hands causing her some burns. The pack has instructions on it which says that the if the pack inflates, close the microwave and wait till the pack deflates. A similar incident happened with another person I know but luckily no one got hurt. Can I sue the hot pack company?
Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.