Skip to main content

Can I sue the federal government and my union, if contract dispute was settled by an arbitrator?

Kapolei, HI |

I am a federal employee with 30 years experience. Three younger and new employees transferred from slower & lower pay facility three years ago. After we trained them, they have been given pay raises $20K over us. This happened nationwide because of an agreement between U.S. government and our union. Union President told me it is wrong and they corrected it, but cannot fix the error, because arbitraitor settled dispute. I'm not buying it. Can I sue federal government or union for unfair labor practice or preferrential treatment etc... This mistake effects about 14,000 federal employees.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


This is really a case that requires a consultation with a lawyer licensed in your state who understands federal employment laws and can advise you as to how to proceed.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer