Can I sue target for FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF STEALING, in turn humiliating me in front of hundreds of people.

They basically jumped the gun and cut corners by inducting that I stole an item because they saw me with it on video and then soon there after they item wasn't present. And because he said i was acting very suspect he assumed that I had pocketed the item. He apologized but the humiliation in front of family friends was detrimental to my well being. THis has left a meess in my personal life and I dont know what t do.
I have also done some further research and they violated a couple of their corporate policies because they also followed me into the bathroom witch they shouldnt do i guess and he never saw me pocket the item which is a major no no i guess.

Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

you can sue. Finding an attorney may not be easy though.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

Yes, you can sue.