Skip to main content

Can I sue people on facebook and twitter that are CONSTANTLY harrassing me?

Mishawaka, IN |

Theres these two girls who are constantly putting posts on facebook and twitter about me. They call me names, spread rumors, talk about me, threaten to ruin my life, stalk my boyfriend, try to get us to break up, say that theyve been in my apartment, text me things just everything. And it's a weekly thing for them. I never reply back to anything and try to ignore it but they wont stop. Ive gotten my car keyed before and its getting ridiculous.
Would I have a case at all? Ive been print screening everything I see so I have evidence, but seriously this needs to end, and fast.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You can report the malicious destruction of property (your car) to the police, and show your evidence. You can consult with an attorney and see if there is some basis for a lawsuit. Better yet, you can stop usling social media for two years and see how much better your life becomes - a real life.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer